Re: Move-In, Post-Renovation, and Deep Cleaning
- Website — a website home page can hold many clues. Companies that tend to have a very high percentage of happy satisfied customers (via reviews) typically serve best a niche clientele. Their website, you will notice, will almost immediately reflect specialization, preferably in the areas of service you are seeking.
- Additional Information — companies that are committed to true customer care will typically offer additional company information. They feel much better when their prospects are more informed about who they are as a company.
- They Request Visual Inspection — often before promising or committing to pricing, responsible cleaning service providers will voluntarily ask to preview premises in advance. They want to ensure they know exactly what’s involved visually to see where your concerns lie. Pricing and giving customers an estimation of time (before previewing) is like giving a prescription without examining the patient.
- Social Media — having an online presence, like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram to name a few, reflecting current activity is an enormously good sign you’re likely in good hands. It is a sign of transparency. It reconfirms to their prospects that the company’s voice and presence are not dormant but active. It means they understand the importance of continuously connecting with their readers, followers, or subscribers with current information — think Daily News.
- A Preponderance of Proof — lastly, beyond words and promises, responsible companies tend to broadcast what past and recent customers have said about their experiences. Good bad or indifferent they are transparent with recent testimonials. Ask for it if it wasn’t provided. It could speak volumes.
Give yourself sufficient lead time to thoroughly investigate the right service provider whether it be a cleaning service or even a moving company, could increase your likelihood of receiving the level of professionalism and satisfaction you rightfully deserve. Discount deals from the inception of a call can be the first sign of companies competing by price and not necessarily with your best interest at heart.
Post Green Cleaning
At Post Green Cleaning we are in the customer service business. We have an obligation to earn your trust – not buy it. Learn more about us.
Email us for a Free Consultation
If you enjoyed our tips for choosing a cleaning company, then subscribe to our blog. We post useful home maintenance information regularly.
Was this information helpful? Let us know!