Re: Move-In, Post-Renovation, and Deep Cleaning
- Website — a website’s home page can hold many clues. Companies that tend to have a very high percentage of happily satisfied customers (via their reviews for example) are good early indications you are on the right path. Their website, you will notice, will almost immediately reflect specialization, preferably in the areas of service you are seeking.
- Additional Information — companies that are committed to true customer care will typically offer additional company information such as blog postings where prospective customers can get more insight on its company values. They feel much better when their prospects are more informed about who they are as a company.
- They’ll Request Visual Inspection — often before promising or committing to pricing, responsible cleaning service providers will voluntarily ask to preview your home in advance. They want to ensure they know exactly what’s involved, visually, to see just where your concerns lie. Companies offering pricing and or discounting before even seeing whats involved, is like a doctor prescribing medicine before doing a complete physical. Move-IN deep cleaning of a home requires previewing.
- Social Media — having an online presence, like Facebook or Instagram to name a couple, exposing current activities is an enormously good sign you’re likely in good hands. It is a sign of transparency. It reconfirms to their prospects that the company’s voice and presence is active. It means they understand the importance of continuously connecting with their readers, followers, or subscribers with current information.
- A Preponderance of Proof — lastly, beyond words and promises, responsible companies tend to broadcast what past and recent customers have said about their experiences. Good bad or indifferent they are transparent with recent testimonials, recent pics & video footage of their work. Ask for it if it wasn’t provided. It could speak volumes.
Give yourself sufficient lead time to thoroughly investigate the right service provider. It could increase the likelihood of receiving the level of professionalism and satisfaction you rightfully deserve. Discount offers from the inception of a call can be the first sign of companies competing by price and not necessarily with your best interest at heart.
Post Green Cleaning
At Post Green Cleaning we are in the customer service business. We have an obligation to earn your trust – not buy it.
Email us for a Free Consultation
If you enjoyed our tips for choosing a cleaning company, then subscribe to our blog. We post useful home maintenance information regularly.
Was this information helpful? Let us know!