Post-Construction Cleaning has to be the most challenging of all cleanings.
And how do we know? We’ve been routinely hired by Private clients, Architectural Firms, Realtors and their referrals throughout Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Long Island and many parts of New Jersey to perform our expertise in the removal and cleaning of Post Construction Dust, Construction Residue, After Construction Clean-up and any and all types of construction related particles derived from After Renovation Debris.
It’s a tedious methodical process that truly requires know-how of all stages, including where to begin and a pre-estimation on how long it should take t completion. We work with properties of any size: residential properties, duplex and triplex homes, new construction apartment buildings and commercial properties with large square footage.
Request more information today.
Once we preview and access what’s at hand our objective is to utilize our knowledge and expertise to determine an estimated time window from start to completion as well as to determine how many agents and what supplies will be needed for such task. We want to safely remove with detail this cloud of layered dust that somehow gets into all crevices, corners, walls, windows, window frames, wall moldings, floors of all types like wood floors, marble floors, ceramic floors and the high ceilings and ceiling pipes that are common with lofts and commercial properties.
We provide this service in the most efficient manner to save you time, money and the worries that plague anyone who has just had their home or premises renovated and has a list of other priorities they must accomplish with limited time.
Where & How We Clean
While every customer cleaning concerns will vary, below is a list of typical targeted areas we pay particular attention to when providing a through cleaning. Its ideal for customers who are looking for Deep cleaning, Move – In cleaning and Post-Renovation cleaning ;
- WINDOWS — window frames, sills and ledges throughout the entire home.
- KITCHEN — all appliances cleaned inside and out leaving it in flawless condition. If appliances are new (and requested) we’ll remove all interior protective plastic wrappings and tape so that its absolutely ready for use. This cleaning also includes the cleaning of surrounding counter-tops, back-splash, cupboards inside and out, top and bottom. We’ll remove all grease, dark marks, adhesive or post dust residue that may exist. When complete you can expect to see a beautiful kitchen ready to prepare a good home cook meal for your family.
- FLOORS — all dust related floors receives a 3 to 4-layered damp dry cleaning process to ensure detail. For older wood floors, we’ll thoroughly wash your floors using natural wood floor cleaning oils to rejuvenate its natural beauty. Floors are of major importance to us because most families have infants and pets that are constantly on them.
- BASEBOARDS — all are hand damp wiped throughout.
- FANS, VENTS, LIGHT FIXTURES, HVAC, BOILER ROOM — all must be detailed with delicacy. We’ll remove dirt, post dust or grease residue that are often over-looked.
- WALLS & CEILINGS — we have commercial size extensions with micro padding to properly remove dust off your walls, wall moldings and ceilings. Vaulted ceilings no problem. We have numerous supplies for custom detail to reach tough to difficult high places.
- INTERIOR STAIRCASE — individual hand rail posts and step footing on top and underneath cleaned.
- BEDROOMS, FAMILY ROOM, LIVING ROOM — these rooms are of great significance and are detailed with importance.
- BATHROOMS, POWDER ROOM – bath and powder rooms gets extreme attention for sanitary importance. They are cleaned, sanitized and finger print free prepped for immediate use.
- ALL SURFACES, ALL LEDGES & ALL SHELVING — receives professional attention to detail upon completion.
Many of the customers we have the pleasure to assist have bathrooms and kitchens designed in pricey marble, stone and glass finishes from counter-tops to bath walls, kitchen back-splash and more. Often, they have multiple bathrooms clad in tempered glass shower doors, glass layered cupboards, fixtures and lighting that are delicate to the touch but equally affected by the post-construction dust after renovations were complete. We have the expertise to handle with professionalism.
Supplies Used for Dust Removal
Using the very best of cleaning equipment and supplies
- Commercial Level HEPA Vacuums with multiple adjusting tools to get above, below, and in-between the smallest of locations.
- High-Grade Micro-Cloths to ensure a blemish and scratch-free wiping that is safe and guaranteed on all your surfaces.
- Green Seal Certified Cleaning Solutions for eco-sanitizing of your bathroom toilet and sink, which are commonly used by contractors while in your home.
- Loofah Sponges for high-end bath, kitchen, and delicate surfaces so their finishes are protected while being cleaned.
The Most Natural Solution
The magic of all cleaning to rid the dust in its entirety — water! Plain water is the secret sauce and the only natural compound we use to remove dust off all surfaces mentioned.
Finally, be assured that our agents’ feet are covered while your cleaning takes place. This is a company standard.
Post Green Cleaning has a renovation cleaning team you can depend on. We perform quality control procedures after every project is completed to ensure the end result is in a ‘Best of Show’ condition.
Why gamble the end result when you can get it done correctly the first time with a knowledgeable company that knows its work. Request more information today!