By Jack Thompson
Post-Construction Cleaning has to be the most challenging of all cleanings.
And how do we know? We are routinely hired by private clients, architects and interior design firms to perform our expertise in the removal and cleaning of Post Construction Dust, Construction Residue, After Construction Clean-up, any and all types of construction-related particles derived from renovation debris.
It’s a tedious methodical process that truly requires know-how as challenges and unique cleaning circumstances are likely to occur throughout the cleaning process. We work with properties of all sizes: including residential properties, duplex and triplex homes, new-construction apartment buildings and commercial properties with small and large square footage.
Request more information today.
Once we preview the premises, we are typically able to provide our customers an estimation of time needed from start to completion, what supplies would be required and how many clean techs would be recommended to perform this task as efficiently as possible. The objective is to safely remove this cloud of layered dust that has landed on all surfaces, including nook and cranny crevices, floors, floor corners, baseboards, interior staircases, fireplaces, windows, lighting, walls, wall moldings, ceilings and ceiling pipes which are common with lofts and commercial properties.
While every customer’s cleaning concerns will vary, below is a list of typical targeted areas we pay particular attention to when providing a thorough cleaning. It’s ideal for customers who are looking for deep cleaning, move-in cleaning and post-renovation cleaning ;
Where We Clean
- WINDOWS — window frames, sills and ledges throughout the entire home.
- KITCHEN — all appliances cleaned inside and out leaving it in flawless condition. If appliances are new (and requested) we’ll remove all interior protective plastic wrappings and tape so that its absolutely ready for use. This cleaning also includes the cleaning of surrounding countertops, back-splash, cupboards inside and out, top and bottom. We’ll remove all grease, dark marks, adhesive or post-dust residue that may exist. When complete you can expect to see a beautiful kitchen ready to prepare a good home cook meal for your family.
- FLOORS — wood floors can often receive as much as 3 layers of vacuuming and damp mopping to ensure proper detail. For older wood floors, we’ll thoroughly wash your floors using natural wood floor cleaning oils to rejuvenate their natural beauty. Floors are of major importance to us because most families have infants and pets that are constantly on them.
- BASEBOARDS — are vacuumed and damp wiped to ensure proper removal.
- FANS, VENTS, LIGHT FIXTURES, HVAC, BOILER ROOM — Will be vacuumed and damp wiped clean
- WALLS & CEILINGS — with extended wall cleaning tools paired with micro-fiber towels, all walls and ceilings are wiped removing dust residue properly.
- INTERIOR STAIRCASE — complete vacuumed then damp wiped for dust detail.
- BEDROOMS, FAMILY ROOM, LIVING ROOM — these rooms are of great significance and are detailed properly.
- BATHROOMS, POWDER ROOM – cleaned, sanitized and detailed to perfection
- ALL SURFACES, LEDGES & SHELVES — vacuumed then complete damp wiping for thorough dust removal.
We are 100% eco-friendly and comply with EPA regulations within our operations. Please Note the cleaning agents performing your cleaning are trained cleaning technicians, not housekeeping personnel or cleaning interns which are often used with discount services. So expect complete professionalism from start to finish.
Standard Supplies Used:
- Commercial HEPA Vacuums with multiple brush attachments to get above, below, and in between the smallest of locations.
- High-Grade Micro-Cloths to ensure a blemish and scratch-free wiping that is safe on all surfaces.
- Green Seal Certified Cleaning Solutions for eco-sanitizing of your bathroom’s toilet and sink.
- Air-Cleaning Machines for those who preferred a more advanced removal of sight-unseen airborne particles and allergens that typically remains in the air for several weeks after renovations have been completed.
We use an eco-friendly cleaning process to ensure a clean safe environment, coupled with clean air conditions, in your home, when we are complete.
Feel free to give us a call at 347-832-1740 or request a free consultation at: http://bit.ly/2UfhFHE. We’ll be happy to assist with any questions concerning present or future cleaning needs.
We’re reminded “Only happy customers return”! – Jack Thompson, Senior Project Manager.